Here is a great article to work out if you are a panic attacks sufferer. If you suffer from any of these common symptoms then I would recommend Panic Away in treating your Anxiety and Panic naturally!
Anxiety & Panic Attacks are common in todays society, but many people overlook how serious they can become if left untreated. Some people do not even realise they have panic attack problems until it is too late.
Treatment is a must, however severe you believe your condition is. If it is left untreated and swept under the carpet, you could end up being completely isolated and out of control. This is exactly how I ended up, I never understood the severity until I was treated!
So Do You Think You Suffer From Any Of These?
1. Heart Palpatations During an attack, an unnatural beat of the heart will occur. This could either be a slow down in your heart, irregular heart beats and most commonly, speedy heart beating!
2. Hyperventilation Over Breathing and Hyperventilating are very common amongst panic attack sufferers and if left untreated can really run out of control. This can also be extremely dangerous for asthma sufferers!
3. Fear Of Losing Control Fear is a major cause of panic attacks and that is generally a fear of losing control. Panic attacks are mostly associated with this and leave the person feeling terrified of of becoming crazy or completely losing control.
4. Fainting Fainting happens suddenly and is caused when the brain has an inadequate flow of oxygen to the brain. As you can imagine this can be extremely dangerous if it occurs during a panic attack.
5. Lack Of Concentration Insomina and lack of concentration can be very common amongst panic attack sufferers due to many reasons. Having a lot on your mind and high stress levels can account to this and in turn result in more and more frequent panic attacks.
These are only a small amount of symptoms that commonly occur and if not treated can spiral completely out of control very quickly. Extra symptoms including hot flashes, excessive sweating, Agrophobia, Dizziness, Shakiness and many more and can move onto more and more haevier symptoms more frequently.
However severe your symptoms are, there are ways to treat your Anxiety and panic attacks today that will give you a panic attack free future. Being in the same position previously I realise now that I should of maybe acted quicker than I did and I wouldnt of lost so many years to my condition.